Silicon Valley’s Premier Corporate Liquidation Group
Infrastructure – Office Furniture – IT Assets
- Customized solutions to meet client needs
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Racking and shelving
- Generators, flooring, UPS, APC
- Material handling equipment
- Cafeteria equipment
- Proven upstream and downstream vendors
Facility Clean Out Services
- Workstations, conference rooms, lobby furniture, desks, chairs, file cabinets, book cases and safes
- Workstation wire removal
- Cost efficient gain share model
- Strict, on schedule completion
- Broom swept and secure results
Electronic (E-Waste) Disposition & Recovery
- R2 and ISO certified E-Waste management company for E-Waste processing
- Gain share model for resale of nonproprietary excess raw components and equipment
- Gain share model for certified destruction of proprietary components for precious metal recovery
- Low cost for certified destruction of hazardous materials through EPA approved downstream vendors
Silicon Valley Solutions Group
In today’s fast-paced and highly competitive corporate environment, companies are regularly faced with the need to refresh infrastructure or IT equipment, relocating, being acquired, or even closing doors. For companies facing such challenges, the task of liquidating assets can be daunting. Silicon Valley Solutions Group leverages proven extensive logistics experience, unmatched e-waste disposition knowledge and the operational expertise to work with firms nationwide that require assistance for all of their corporate liquidation needs in a cost efficient and certified manner.
Our full range of services include intelligent managed logistics, infrastructure liquidation, resale or cost effective disposal of workstations and office furniture and a certified e-waste management company for e-waste processing. Giving our clients peace of mind, knowing that all of their corporate disposition needs are taken care of securely and in an environmentally friendly way.
At the end of the day, our goal is to leverage the intrinsic value whenever possible when liquidating corporate decommissioned equipment, infrastructure, office furniture and IT assets to minimize cost and maximize the outcome. Making each event as cost positive as possible. Make the smart move – choose Silicon Valley Solutions Group for all your asset liquidation and recovery needs. Contact us for an evaluation and proposal. References are available upon request.